Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hey Santa!

I can't believe it is December! I am a little behind on  my Christmas decorating, getting close but not done yet. We did see Santa a few weeks back but I have waited til we reached December to share the pictures. They turned out so cute!!! I love them!


Carter was so excited to see Santa this year! He couldn't wait! Such a fun age!! He asked him for a big castle and a big green Ogre.(You know the ones they show on TV endlessly.) 


Cooper was pretty excited too! He gets a little shy but talked to Santa a bit. He wants an Ipod Touch, a cross bow, a punching bag, the list goes on...


Colton was a great sport (if you know what I mean.) He is asking for Skylanders Giants.  




LOVE my boys! 

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love your boys Melanie, they are just gorgeous and have the sweetest smiles :) These pictures are gorgeous and he may well be the best Santa I have seen yet!!
They sound like some cool gifts the boys are wishing for :)

Angie said...

I LOVE these pics! Your boys are so handsome.

Natalie said...

I swear your boys are the best photo takers! They are so smiley and cute!