Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer fun has begun!

Today was a wonderful day! We went to church, bought groceries, took naps and grilled burgers. My parents and my brother and his family came over to relax and enjoy the evening. The kids had so much fun on the big blow up water slide and with their water guns. It was so nice not having to worry about getting to bed early because no one has school tomorrow. Woohoo!! Here are some pictures of the beginning of our summer fun!
 Colton was being a great big brother and helping Carter go down the slide

Carter loved it!!


Coops taking aim

Colton and his cousin Landon

This is the result of four of them going down at once.

A jumbled mess. Surprisingly, no one got hurt.

Serious water gun shooters;)
Cooper, Colton and Landon

Cooper and his cousin Luke with their loaded guns

1 comment:

Cool Gal said...

I love those kinds of days. Sounds like you had a wonderful Memorial Day.

Your kids looked like they had a lot of fun, too! :) I miss those days.

Thanks for posting my button. Only 9 more to go until I reach my goal of 40!

Have a wonderful evening!