Friday, May 13, 2011

Update on Hillary

So sorry I did not update you on Hillary sooner but Blogger has been having some problems and I could not post.
Hillary had the cerclage done yesterday morning and it went well. She did have a few scary moments but in the end she is okay. She is now on strict bedrest until her next appointment on Thursday. Hopefully, then she will get positive news and be able to go back to normal. If she still needs bedrest, I know she will do whatever it takes to protect her baby and get him here safely. Please continue to keep her and my little nephew in your prayers.
Here is a fitting quote from a book I read and revisit often called "Power of  A Positive Mom".

"I know not by what methods rare,
But this I know: God answers prayer.
I know not if the blessing sought
Will come in just the guise I thought.
I leave my prayer to Him alone
Whose will is wiser than my own. "
                ---Eliza M. Hickok

No comments: