Friday, October 7, 2011

Five Question Friday



Happy Friday!! Linking up for 5Q5...

1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
Pretty much anything sweet! Just to mention a few~~ mint chocolate chip ice cream, chocolate dipped anything, Oreos and milk and cherry cheesecake.
Lately, I also crave a big ol' Dr. Pepper whenever I get stressed or am having a bad day.
2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?
I would have to say Nassau, Bahamas. That is were we honeymooned.  Beautiful place at such a blissful time!!

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
EVERYTHING~the fun activities that my kiddos get excited about, costumes, pumpkins, decorating and cooler but still not cold weather!
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?
Oddly, I think I would just stay in comfy pajamas, curl up in my bed, surround myself with yummy snacks(and maybe a Dr. Pepper) and watch every single episode of Grey's Anatomy from all of the past seasons. Sounds sad right? But just to do not. one. thing. Sounds so nice.
If I wanted to be a little more exciting, I would go for a spa day and lots of shopping.

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl? My hubby is very good at bringing me flowers on the standard occasions... my birthday, anniversary and Valentine's day.
I do enjoy getting flowers and would love for him to show up with some on just a regular day. (Hint, hint Cody Mueller) =)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

I love your plans for 24 hours alone :) I'd do exactly that except a different tv show, maybe a movie, drift in and out of sleep then wake up to cheesecake (I would have already eaten the oreos!)
I do not like Dr Pepper though, my husband does!
Great list!!

Brandi said...

LOVE the Bahamas!! And I too, would spend my day in pajamas just chilling around the house with NO kids!!! FUN!!!