Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 Happy Friday! I gotta start today off by wishing my wonderful parents a Happy 39th Anniversary!! I am so lucky to have them and am so proud to be their daughter! Have a great day Mama and Daddy!!


Okay now I am linking up with Lauren for...
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an astronaut and a teacher when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be  stay at home Mama. I feel so blessed that I get to live my dream!


3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom .


4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a  a genie. It was a really cute costume but I remember it most because I wore if for like three years in a row. I didn't grow much those years ;).


5. My favorite childhood toy was  Cabbage Patch Kids. I had five of them and loved them. My room was even completely decorated in Cabbage Patch Kids too.


6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I ...I was such a worrier with an overactive conscience so I really followed the rules pretty much all of the time. I think the worst things I would do was get in trouble in class for giggling and not being able to stop. I was sent into the hall many times for this.


7. I get daily inspiration from   my family, friends, the good Lord and other bloggers.

Have a great day!

No comments: