Friday, October 14, 2011

Five Question Friday

1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?
If the option is there, I like a waffle bowl. That way I get the yumminess of a cone without the mess or need to rush. Oh and you can add lots of toppings if it is in a bowl.=)

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
A clean baby, Light Blue (my perfume) and my new Scentsy bar scent-Pumpkin Marshmallow

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)
I love to give gift cards! Maybe it is because I love receiving them. To me, there is nothing better than getting to shop without money coming out of my own account. I do try to be thoughtful with the ones I give and make sure it is to somewhere the person would want to shop.
4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?
Since freshmen couldn't be cheerleaders, I played volleyball and basketball my freshmen year but after that you had to choose between those or cheerleading. It was a very tough choice because I really loved basketball but I chose cheerleading!
As of now, I occasionally play basketball in the driveway with my boys. But I am definitely their biggest cheerleader in all the things they do! You will no doubt see me dancing, chanting and busting out my spirit fingers!! =)

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
No I wasn't in the band. If I could choose an instrument to play, it would have to be the drums. Just looks fun!
Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Allison Nicole said...

Hey Melanie! I was a cheerleader too! Your boys are adorable! I'm now a follower & would love for you to come visit & maybe follow back sometime! Leomommyof4@blogspot.com

A Chocolate Bouquet said...

I have two drummers in the house-my hubby and my son! What's nice is they're able to use their talent in church. It doesn't have to end once school is over. =)
Have a great weekend!

Kerry said...

Oh I love the movie 'Bring It On' can you do that??
I love waffle bowls lined with chocolate and heaped with all the toppings mmmmmm been like 4 years since I've had one :(
Great list :) xo