Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!!! I am linking up with Jaime for

I am loving that I got to go see a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse with one of my oldest, dearest and best friends, Misti. We saw What's Your Number?  It was hilarious...very light hearted and fun!


I am also loving the chats that Misti and I have been having lately. We have been making it a point to just catch up with each other and we can spend hours talking. They are the kind of chats that feel like therapy. So thankful for you Misti Ann!!

I am also loving that another one of my favorite and best friends, Lynn is a stay at home mom again. She had gone back to work for a while and I missed her so so so  much. So glad we get to spend more time together again and let our two youngest kiddos play more often. Her Gracie just turned 4 and she is so sweet with Carter. They had so much fun together the other day at our first official play date since Lynn "retired." =) 



Aren't they cute???

I am loving books by Emily Giffin. After seeing the movie Something Borrowed, I had to read the book "Something Blue". It was great! Then I read and loved "Love the One You are With". Now I am reading "Heart of the Matter." So far very good. I would love all of her novels to turn into movies. =)

I am loving that yesterday my Mama and I got pedicures. It has been a while since we have spent time together. It meant so much to me that she dropped what she was doing to meet me at the nail salon. Thanks Mama!! Love you!!
I also love the cute polish design that I got done...
Fun silver zebra pattern--perfect for Halloween!
Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

10 comments:

Brandi said...

LOVELOVELOVE your pedi, soooo cute!

April Westerhold said...

I love the Emily Giffin books. Very cute. I need a pedi so bad (btw,love the stripes) but I'm going to wait until AFTER our beach vacation next week. I figure if I get one now it will be all chipped after the first day of walking in that glorious sand :)

Caroline said...

i really want to see that move. Anna Faris is hilarious! Love your polish design!

Tatiana said...

Your kiddos are so cute! And I loved 'Something borrowed' and "Something blue." Even though when I started reading I was SO mad at the situation and almost stopped a few time. haha

Kit said...

Your toes are so cute!! Hope you have a great Wednesday!

Lisa said...

That is a very fun polish design! Happy Wednesday!

jessica said...

i watched a trailer and a couple of clips from the movie "what's your number" and it looked hilarious. can't wait to see it.

and um i LOVE that nail polish. so fun. i can never get enough zebra print.

Kerry said...

Love the silver polish! My daughter and I love 'Something Borrowed', great movie!! Happy Wednesday to you :)

Unknown said...

Just stopping by from WILW to say hello. Have a great week!

lori said...

stopping by from wilw... i am glad to hear the movie is good, i have a girls night planned for next week to see it :) and i loveee emily giffin, i have been a fan of her books forever!