Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Magic Kingdom




We spent our last full day in Florida at the Magic Kingdom! This is our favorite park. There is so much to do for all ages. We started with breakfast at the Crystal Palace. We got to meet all the Winnie the Pooh characters. 


We loved watching Carter meet Pooh Bear. He was so cute and was genuinely thrilled to meet him. He kissed his nose and handed him his stuffed Pooh to hug.It was precious!!



We all rode the Buzz Lightyear ride and loved it!


My parents having fun! 

Landon and Cooper

My shootin' buddy!

Colton and Daddy

We rode the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and loved it!



Carter wasn't able to ride this ride and had fallen asleep in the stroller. So my brother and his family watched him while we rode it. 
He was so tired. He slept like this for 2 hours. Poor guy! 
Of course, we had to ride this oldie but goodie ride...


We made our way through the Swiss Family Robinson tree house and the boys were intrigued with it.



We took a boat ride from the park over to one of the other hotels and had dinner there. The kids loved the ride over and the buffet was yummy! 

I am soooo glad we got to experience this trip with my parents! They made everything even more fun!

I think this next picture is my favorite!

The next day we headed home. We had a great time and would have loved a few more days but we were all exhausted! We can't wait to go back again! 

Cuties in the airport.

Happy traveler! 

1 comment:

April Westerhold said...

Yay! I've been waiting to see your posts about DW. Glad you guys had such a good time. I teared up on those pics of the boys in front of the castle. Such sweet memories!