Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Disney World--Finally!!

So, so sorry. It has taken me so long to get these pictures downloaded and somewhat organized. Be ready for lots and lots of pictures. There are so many more(I took about 800) but I tried to choose the best ones to post. I also had to make them post in November because I wanted it to be accurate for my blog book for the boys. =) 


~~The Surprise~~
So we picked up the boys from school as soon as they were counted present. They had no idea why they were leaving early and certainly no idea that we were heading to Disney World. Their teachers were so excited and were in on the surprise. They walked them out of the school where our car was shoe polished with "Disney World bound" on the window, my Mama had fun balloons, she and I had on Minnie Mouse ears, Carter had a Mickey hat on and my hubby was ready to video.



The hubs and I waiting in the foyer of the office

Once we saw them round the corner, we went outside. The boys came out the door and I said, " Hey, we're going to Disney World, wanna come?" They were shocked and seemed a little bit confused. 







As we were driving to the airport, they were starting to get excited!!






 I don't think they really got it until we got to our hotel. They were so happy to be there! They loved it!! Our area was Toy Story themed and had the hugest Woody, Buzz and and other characters from the movies. They literally ran to climb on them every time we went to or from our room. =) 





It was already late, so that was our first Disney day! We hit the sack so we could get an early start the next morning. 

No comments: