Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party


On Friday night, my parents treated us to tickets to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party! It was at Magic Kingdom. They close the park and if you have these tickets to get back in. It was magical and made us all start getting into the Christmas spirit!




The castle looks BEAUTIFUL!!



The fireworks show is spectacular! I have never seen a display like it!! Here are a few of my favorites from it!

The evening wrapped up with a fun and festive parade! The kids loved it and so did we!
Cooper, Colton and Landon

Luke, Cooper and Carter

Carter waved constantly! He loved seeing the characters go by. I LOVED watching him do this! 


Of course Santa ended the parade. 


This was such a fun event! I am so glad we were able to be there one of the nights this was taking place. Disney is even better at Christmastime! 

No comments: