Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday! I am linking up with Jaime again this week for...

I am loving that tonight the bible study group I am in is having a fellowship at Garcia's(yummy Mexican food restaurant). I look forward to chatting it up with these fabulous ladies and eating lots of chips and queso!

Tomorrow is my birthday--the big 34! My Mama and I are going to go shopping and do lunch. Sounds perfect right?! Also, my hubby has been secretly researching a gift for me. I have a hunch it is a laptop. I would love that! =) 

I am loving that on Saturday morning, I am headed to a nearby resort with three of my favorite ladies. We are going to relax by the pool, go shopping, do lots of talking and maybe go out dancing. We are only getting away for one night but I know it will be so much fun! I can't wait!!!

No comments: