Friday, February 17, 2012

Let's RoDeO!!

Yay it's Friday!  I love the weekends!! This weekend is even more awesome because it is a long one for us. My boys don't have school on Monday!! Woohoo!! The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo is going on right now and we love this time of year! Luckily, we are getting the opportunity to go four times this year.
Tonight, I get to have a girl's night out at the rodeo. Six of us are going to see Lady Antebellum--who I love!! I really like all of their music. Gonna be lots of fun!

Tomorrow, Cody and I and our boys will join some great friends at the rodeo to see Jake Owen! I am so happy that it is an afternoon performance so we can stay and the boys can enjoy it too. I love Jake Owen's new song "Alone with You."

Then on Monday, Cooper will be Mutton Bustin' at the rodeo. He can't wait! He has been talking about it forever! Colton did this when he was five and won! It was so awesome!! Win or not, Cooper will get a trophy and a small belt buckle! My little cowboy will have a blast!!! We all can't wait!!!

Here is Colton after he won the big buckle in 2008. =)
Then on Tuesday, Cody and I will go with his sister and her new hubby to see Miranda Lambert!! I love her and heard she puts on a good show!! She has so many great songs!!

By then, we should have had our fill of the rodeo--maybe! =) Have a great weekend everyone!!
Let's rodeo San Antonio!!

No comments: