Saturday, May 26, 2012

Last day of school!!!!!

WOW--I can't believe the end of the school year is already here! It has truly flown by. My boys have had a fabulous year! They have learned so much and had so much fun! They were both blessed with amazing teachers!
Here is a little flashback--- my boys have grown!
                    




Anyway, I went to their parties on Thursday! Cooper's was a yummy pizza lunch and then a movie and popcorm. (They had a water balloon fight in the morning before the parents came)

 Colton's party was so fun. They played all kinds of minute to win it games and they had root beer floats.


I really can't believe that I officially have a 1st grader and a 4th grader! 
Just sooooo glad summer is here!!!!!!!!!!




3 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah for summer, even thought my kids are already driving me nuts!!!HEHE!!

Veronika said...

Can you say growth spurt!? lol great pics! (: Hooray for Summer!

Kerry said...

The school years go so fast!! I really hope you guys all enjoy your Summer and have loads of fun :)
And yes, they have grown, especially Cooper!