Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!! Time to link up with Jaime for...

First of all, I am loving the movies I saw this weekend. On Saturday, the five of us went to see The Pirates: Band of Misfits. It was so cute and pretty funny! The boys loved it!! I would recommend it for sure! 


Then on Sunday night, my sil Laura and my bf Lynn and I went to see The Lucky One. 

If you know me, you know I LOVE The Notebook and Nicholas Sparks so this was a must see. It did not disappoint. It was really good!! Some sweet scenes, some sad scenes, some really hot scenes--go see it! =)

Couldn't resist this!
Notebook fans, you understand. =)
I am loving that Colton is done with the STAAR(standardized testing) he had last week. Third grade is the first grade they take it in so it can be pretty stressful. Colton didn't get overly stressed but it was surely on his mind. He says he thought he did good though. =) My smart boy! 
I love these cookies I had made for Colton's lunch those two days of testing and for his teachers to snack on. (The teachers got the plain ones.)
 Cakes Azucar made them for me--Kat is great!!

I am loving the great deals I got on some super cute clothes for my boys. I went into OshKosh because I had gotten a 25% off coupon in the mail. When I got there I realized everything was on sale and I could still use my coupon. I got several outfits for all three of my boys and most of it is matching or coordinating. We know how I love my boys to match!!=) I got 11 pairs of shorts and 19 shirts for only $200.00!!! It is all cute and well made too, take a look...
Carter's 
Cooper's
Colton's
I am loving that I finally got an IPhone a few weeks back. My old phone was so dead that it wouldn't even charge anymore so I had no choice. I was really wanting one though and I love it! I added an app that I really love. It is called My Fitness Pal.
These pictures are samples found online. Obviously, I am not allowed that many calories unless I want to put on lots of weight. =) But you can get a little idea of what it can do. 



 It is a great way to help you keep track of calories you have eaten or have burned. You keep a diary and progress. You can even add friends to it and share progress and encourage each other. I have lost about 4 pounds since I added it about 3 weeks ago. I am all about accountability! 

Alright ladies, that is it for this Wednesday!  Have a great rest of the week!!!

5 comments:

April said...

Love all those cute clothes! That is a good deal since you are buying for 3. My hubby loves the My Fitness Pal app too. He is always asking me what I think a cup of such-and-such is...LOL.

Angie said...

Oh wow, you really raked up on summer clothes. Don't you just love good deals like that!

Natalie said...

Those outfits are so cute! I love when I find good deals. Way to go on losing 4 lbs! :)

Kerry said...

Good job with the weight loss Melanie and great bargain shopping too!! I love the colours of all of the clothes for your matching boys - so cute, I love how you do that :)
Oh and you know I am a NS fan also and I am yet to see The Lucky One (I've read it though), confession - I also think Zac Efron is HOT so best I be seeing that film lol (I've heard good reviews ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm loving all the things you are loving!! The movies look great..need to try to see them! CUTE cookies!