Thursday, August 23, 2012

Back to Reality

I am home from my girl's getaway and as you can tell from my lack of blogging, I am catching up and trying to enjoy our last week of summer.
It was an amazing trip!!! Even more than I hoped for. We flew out Friday and our flight was nonstop and smooth.


The Westin Diplomat Resort was a fabulous place to stay.We got there and simply walking in was relaxing. Not just because our hubbies had the kiddos but because the Westin's signature smell is so amazing. The scent is called White Tea and it is my new favorite scent! =) We checked in and had a few minutes to wait for our room so we headed to the bar. We had some yummy cocktails and a sushi roll to start our stay off right. ;)




When we got up to our room on the 32nd floor and walked onto the balcony and saw this view...



I actually did a girly squeal because I was so excited!! Just dreamy!!!! 
We woke up Saturday morning and headed to the spa. We all got pampered! I got a wonderful Swedish massage and a pedicure. Then we had a yummy lunch outside and then laid out by the pool. Perfect!!!



Actually, Jenni and I left Melissa and Laci at the pool and we went and took a nap. We were determined to get some rest.That evening we headed out to Hard Rock for a great dinner at Bluepoint Ocean Grill and some dancing. We had so much fun! 

Oh and look who walked into the club we were at... Dennis Rodman. He started singing with the band and dancing. Weird!  

This picture of Laci and I cracks me up. 



The next day we lounged by the pool and relaxed. It was perfect! 


That evening we had a great dinner by the water and then we went to our room and watched Bridesmaids. SO fun! 


Seriously, the word that I keep using for this trip is AMAZING!! It was just that! The four of us had the best time together! We just kept saying that we couldn't believe that we were actually there and how lucky we are that our hubbies treated us to this getaway. 
I hated to leave the beach but I was so glad to get home to my boys! I am one lucky lady!!! 







1 comment:

Courtney B said...

What a PERFECT girls trip! How amaaaaazing!!