Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy 60th Mama!!

Today is my favorite lady's birthday!! My Mama turns 60! I love this woman so much and am so thankful for her!! She is not only my mom but also my best friend! We talk about 3 times a day and see each other a couple times a week. I love our chats and time together! I would truly be lost without her! She is also the most amazing Mammy to my boys! They have so much fun with her and love her so much!
We celebrated her birthday on Saturday night with a low key dinner at my house. It was a fun evening and I hope we made her feel as special as she always makes us feel.


Happy Birthday Mama! You make 60 look good!!!!

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I'll say!! Your mum certainly doesn't look 60!!
Your relationship sounds beautiful :)

Hillary said...

Tell your Mama Happy Birthday for us!

Katie said...

So sweet. The cake is so cute!