Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ZDTs

Last night when I asked Colton and Cooper to name one place that we haven't been this summer that they wanted to go before school starts, they both named ZDTs. So that is where we headed today.  It is one of those places where you pay for a wristband and can play all the video games and ride the rides. They have it split into two areas.  The inside area is full of arcade games, ball city area, a rockwall and a "bungy thing". Outside they have a few fun carnival rides and a great water slide. We lucked out and the lines weren't long so they got to ride most of the rides several times.
My mil offered to keep Carter(thanks Omi) so we could do all of these things that he is too small for. My sil Hillary and nephew Graham joined us for a fun day.

Cooper, Colton and Graham getting ready for the parachute drop.




















I have to apologize to Colton. He loves the "bungy thing" and I would have taken lots of pictures of him during his turn but my camera battery died right after Cooper had his turn. I did get some pictures on my phone but they are not clear. =(
 Anyway, it was another day spent squeezing in fun! Tomorrow- we roller skate! =)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

We had such a great time with you guys! When I picked Grady up from Omi he asked Graham "Did you have fun at your swimming lessons?". Too funny! He thought that when we all left them yesterday morning at Omi's house we were going swimming! No wonder he let us go with out a huff! :)

April Westerhold said...

Wow! It looks like a lot of fun.