Saturday, June 4, 2011

Bribe Smibe ;)

Yesterday, all of my boys needed haircuts. I always get a little grumble from them when that is on our daily agenda. So I told them if we did haircuts without complaint, we would go somewhere fun afterwards. A little bribe to save my sanity never hurts. Well, the haircuts were successful so we headed to the Jumpy Place. They always have a great time there and they burn a lot of energy so it is a win-win. My sister in law Hillary was able to meet us there with her boys so that always adds to the fun!

My boys with fresh haircuts

My boys with my nephew Graham--Cooper is poking his head around=)

Look at the smile on Carter's face! Love it!

Big buddies/cousins

My nephew Grady, so content with his MnMs

Carter ran to give Colton a hug. The bond between these two  makes me teary eyed.

By this point, we had some super silly, hungry boys

We left there and headed to Freddy's Frozen Custard, my boys' favorite place to eat.  My SIL Laura met us there with her three kiddos. (I took zero pics at lunch because it was basically controlled but still enjoyable chaos.) The kids loved eating lunch there together but I am 100% certain the Freddy's employees were glad to see us go. ;)

No comments: