Wednesday, June 15, 2011

BUGS

Lately my boys have been doing some serious bug catching. They will spend hours outside on the hunt for "cool" bugs. No I do not like bugs--at all! Yes- it grosses me out for them to hold them and come anywhere near me with them. But as the mom of three "all boy" boys, I have learned to accept that they will always want to hunt, find and capture bugs. So they have some great little bug boxes with lids that close tightly and a few cool bug catching tools. They have so much fun being bug catchin' boys. I do my best to get excited about the little creepy crawlers they find and I marvel along with them at the ones they capture... from a safe distance of course. :)
These next few pictures definitely gave me the heebie jeebies. =)



1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh! I have got to show Graham those pictures of Colton and that humungous bug! He will flip!