Thursday, June 9, 2011

Karate Camp

Colton and Cooper finished karate camp at church this morning. They only went from 9-12 this week but they enjoyed it so much! It was coached by the children's pastor and my boys really love him. They were so cute. I would get to see their newest moves as soon as we would get home. I think the highlight of the week for them was that they got to throw ninja stars. Yes- it is a real weapon but the ones they got to use were very dull and they threw them at a Styrofoam dummy.
 Here they are giving me a karate pose...


Here they are with their certificate...
And here they are with the "super cool" ninja stars...
Anyway, I am so glad we signed up for this camp. They had so much fun, got some exercise and a bible lesson each day! Now they both seem to be considering signing up for karate in the fall. We shall see.


  

No comments: