Friday, June 24, 2011

Five Question Friday

It has been a while so I am linking up for 5QF again. Here goes....

1. What is your current favorite tv show?
Well, most of my favorites(Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Army Wives) are on a break but I do also  love The Bachelorette. I know, I know- It is lame, frustrating and sometimes sad to watch. Even though the relationships rarely last, I still love it!

2. What's the worst haircut you ever got?
Well, if you remember back when "feathering" was in, then you can picture the not-so-hot haircut I had. In all fairness, I do have lots of very thick hair so I am sure it is easy to cut badly. Anyway, we tried feathering and needless to say I had lots of random, not feathery looking layers to grow out. Wish I could locate a picture to post but no such luck. =)

3. What was something that you did as a child that you thought you were so cool for doing? Hmmmm....I was always a cheerleader starting at age 7. I guess it made me feel cool because I loved it!

4. Do you have any GREAT frugal family fun tips?
No~but I need some and I would love to hear yours!!

5. Would you drive across country if you had the money to fly?
 I do love road tripping and my boys are great travelers. I love the idea of downloading new music to my IPOD to listen to, getting new DVDS to watch, stocking up on snacks and hitting the open road.  Also, I think my hubby and I have some great conversations in the car. SO I think it all depends on how much time you have to be away. If we would have a short amount of time, I would want to fly(which I do love to do as well) so we could get the most of the time in our destination. But if time allows, I say let's road trip!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Melanie, I love Carter's two year pictures! That "TWO" sign is adorable! Great idea.

Also, the bug post and pictures nearly did me in! AHHHHHH!