Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Good Wednesday Morning! Today is a short and simple but I am linking up with Jaime to share...
I am loving that I have joined a summer women's bible study on Wednesday nights. It is such a great group of ladies. Some I have known for a while and some I am just meeting. Last week was the first week and I loved every minute of it. The book we are using for the study is so good.


I love the author Jen Hatmaker. I saw her speak a few years ago at our church and she is awesome. I have another book by her called Makeover and it is great! I had forgotten that I met here and had gotten her autograph so I thought I would share it. =)
 
 












 I am loving that  I will be getting several things every Wednesday night in the small group...I will be feeding my spirit, getting closer to the Lord and I will be getting sometime with some fabulous ladies.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I miss being a part of a Bible study. That is wonderful that you are doing that this summer! I have never heard of this author. Those books look great! What fun.

How neat that you had Carters's party at a clubhouse. That is awesome! Love his cake and cupcakes.