Monday, April 11, 2011

Cooper is 5!!!


Wow- it is so hard to believe that my middle baby is 5 years old! He is such a fun and loving little guy who keeps me on my toes everyday! I cannot imagine a day without this boy. I am so lucky that God chose me to be his Mama!

Here are a few things about my Cooper Wiley:
  • He loves being outside as long as someone is out there with him.
  • He is obsessed with all things hunting related...camo, guns, knives, bows.
  • He talks all the time and doesn't really like the quiet. If it is too quiet he will make up something to chat about.
  • He wants to be just like his Daddy and loves to do anything with him.
  • His giggle is music to my ears.
  • He has these eyes that sparkle and seem tell a story.
  • He is a great little shopper. He helps me buy groceries and is so fun to have along on the day to day errands. 
  • He has a great imagination! 
  • He loves his Mama and tells me on the few days a week that he has preschool that he would rather stay home and be with me. =) 
  •  He is such a smart little guy and comes up with some great, thought provoking things.
  • He still loves his boots and jeans.
  • He is starting Kinder in the fall and can't wait to be at "big school" with Colton.
  • He is a great big brother to Carter.
  • He is always making a necklace out of something. He will find a keychain and turn into a "guy's necklace."
  • He cracks us up with the funny things he says. For example: When we were on our drive to Angel Fire he says "Mama- I  have never been to New Mexico...or old Mexico either.  
  •  He makes us so proud to be his parents!

Here are just a few pictures of my sweet Cooper. Look how much my handsome boy  has changed...
  • 6 weeks old

5 months old

10 months old

9 months


almost a year old
1 year old

a little over a year

2 years
2 years

3 years



about 3 years

3.5 years

4 years
4.5 years


4.5 years
4 years, 11 months =)

Happy 5th Birthday Coops!!

weight: 42.2 lbs
length: 44 and 1/2 in.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I huge Happy Birthday to a beautiful 5 year old. I love the John Deere pictures; we have JD machinery on the farm! Have a wonderful day.

CJ xx

April Westerhold said...

What a sweet and handsome boy!

Anonymous said...

This post makes me want to cry! Oh how our babies are getting big! Cooper is such a joy to have around. I'm so happy I get to be his aunt. I love him so!!!~Laura

Katie said...

That last picture is precious. All of them are! So sweet. I can't imagine my boys ever being that old. ; )