Monday, April 25, 2011

Sunday

Sunday morning we woke up to Colton letting us know that the Easter bunny had come and left him lots of good stuff.

 Colton waited patiently until Cooper woke up. Then they both waited a little bit but we ended up just waking  Carter up(the boy likes his sleep). The boys checked out their loot and loved it all!




After that, we headed outside to hunt the eggs the Easter Bunny had left them. This year Carter was all into the egg hunting. It was so fun to watch him and his big brothers run through the yard full of excitement!






Then we got ready and headed to church. It was a beautiful service with a great message and awesome music. I left there feeling inspired and excited! Jesus is ALIVE!!!




After church, we headed to Omi and Opi's house(Cody's parents). We had a great lunch, hunted eggs and spent the afternoon playing outside.


Colton, Cooper and their cousin Graham playing with Opi.

Carter giving Grady a ride


Don't worry. The tractor was not moving. =)

The Mueller cousins




We left there and headed to Mammy and Papa's(my parents). We had another great meal, hunted more eggs and the boys got more awesome Easter goodies. Yes- they are super spoiled loved!! I am mad at myself because I barely got any pictures at my parent's house. It was getting late and I was worn out from a full weekend.  The shots I got were just not good so here is a cute shot from Saturday of my mom with the boys...

I love Easter! I love the reason we celebrate it! My life is so full of love, laughter and joy! I just feel immensely BLESSED! I owe it all to the good Lord above!!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Great pictures again! I love the one of the boys on the tractor and the one of them all lined up with their easter baskets. I guess that's the only way that we can ever get them to all stay in the same place for a picture! Candy and a tractor! :)

April Westerhold said...

Great pictures! We line our Easter baskets up on the fireplace, too. The picture of the cousins with the Easter baskets is adorable. Where did you get them? Love that they are personalized. I also love that you guys hunt eggs right after they kids get the baskets. Looks and sounds like a fantastic family weekend.

.:Chelsey:. said...

Your sons' Easter baskets are so cute! I love the monogrammed liners! Looks like y'all had a wonderful Easter! Love your dress :)