Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I love linking up with Jaime!

I am loving these two pretty spring dresses I got on sale at Kohl's.
This picture doesn't show how pretty and purple the dress  really is. 

Still deciding which one to wear to church on Easter morning. I am thinking the flowered one.


I am loving my mantel with my latest Spring pictures of my boys!




I am loving that Colton doesn't have school on Friday. We can sleep in and the boys and I can spend the day hanging out together. Just wish the hubby was off to relax with us too.



I am loving that this weekend will be filled with family, fun, egg hunting, yummy food and most of all--Jesus!!



I am loving all of my followers! Almost 60-yay!! I do plan to do a giveaway soon. Still working on that. Thanks so much for following. I love knowing that I have some readers and I really, really love the sweet comments!


Have a great Wednesday!!!

5 comments:

April Westerhold said...

The dresses are super cute. Are you guys matching? I'm hoping the weather holds out because Kanin is off Friday and Monday. I'd like to go do "something fun".

Hillary said...

Super cute dresses! I love them both. I can see how you would have a hard time choosing between the two!

Jessica said...

Those two dresses are so pretty. Great finds!

Kit said...

Love this post!
Great things you are loving today!

Emily said...

I'm so glad I stopped by, what a cute blog you have and I love your loves! I love both of your dresses and your boys pictures look so cute!