Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A visit to the Easter Bunny

Yesterday afternoon we made the trip to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. I was so curious to see how Carter would react being in that almost two year old  stage. Well, he wasn't too sure of him. He definitely wanted to check him out but from a safe distance.  Colton and Cooper tried really hard to help me get him to sit on the bunny's lap, but he wasn't having it. He would creep up near his big brothers but stay just out of the bunny's reach. Thank goodness for the large Easter eggs they have as props because look how cute this picture turned out....

This is bliss for me!!

I decided this was as good as it gets and opted not to push for individual shots.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It doesn't get more perfect than that! Precious!
Melissa R.

Hillary said...

That picture turned out super cute! I love their outfits!

.:Chelsey:. said...

Oh my goodness the little guy looks so cute on that ball all by himself! The pic turned out great!

April Westerhold said...

Love the coordinating outfits;) The boys are too cute!

Tiff said...

Man, We need to do this with T so bad! I am afraid we are going to run out of time!