Monday, April 4, 2011

Photo Booth Flashback

16 years ago in a photo booth  at an arcade--Look at this cute young couple. ;)


Here we are 16 years later at the park benefit!




We have changed a lot and so have photo booths. The one we went into at the benefit was so neat. It wasn't so cramped and you could choose the type of photo you wanted -black and white, vintage(what we chose), sephia, etc.  The photos were printed as a sovenir with the anniversary/ beneift logo on them. Such a great idea! I love photo booths!!

11 comments:

Hillary said...

Those are the cutest pictures of you guys I have ever seen!

It's awesome to see love through the years!

Anonymous said...

No, you HAVE NOT changed ONE bit!! I love those pics!! They made my day!! I knew you then (almost) and know you now...still the same wonderful couple!!!

April Westerhold said...

So sweet!

MusingMom6 said...

I think it is so cool when you can do a then and now like that.

16 years seems so long ago. Just 5 years, we have been married 21 in May.

Following from the blog hop, running late.

Kenda said...

Following from the Mommy Chronicles blog hop - hope you'll come by and say hello! TheCaffeineCoquette.com

Michelle said...

How neat to have photo booth pics from the past and ones from the present! I'm thinking about having a photo booth at our wedding!

Texas Mom said...

Oh my goodness! Those are adorable! I love the look on your face on the second one.... too funny! My parents were commenting on seeing you on Saturday and said how wonderful you look! You go girl!

.:Chelsey:. said...

OMG I love this! I think your hubby has changed the most! How cool to have a flashback like that to compare with a new look!

A Helicopter Mom said...

That's so sweet! You are one great looking couple. :)

Have a great week!
Mickey
A Helicopter Mom

Ashley Slater said...

how sweet! You both look so good, you almost look the same from the first set of pictures!!!!!!!

lovely blog!!!!
-ashley
Adventures of Newlyweds

Lenzi @ Homemade Happiness said...

Love the before and after! So cute!