Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Last bit of birthday stuff

Since yesterday was Cooper's actual birthday, I let him choose how he wanted to spend the day. He  requested homemade Banana Chocolate Chip muffins instead of our traditional birthday pancake breakfast. So that is what the birthday candle went into ...
 Then he posed by his birthday banner

 and them he chose to go to Inflatable Wonderland. He loves that place...tons of jumping, a big movie screen(he got to choose the movie), a few arcade games and good snacks. Being Monday, Colton had school but Cooper, Carter and I set out for some fun. Omi even came to meet us there and Cooper loved that. We literally had the place to ourselves for most of the time. So fun!




We had a great time celebrating my big 5 year old!!

2 comments:

Veronika said...

Such a cutie! My boys love inflatable wonderland too. so much fun! :)

Hillary said...

I'm so glad that he had such a good birthday day!

Love you Cooper!