Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Let's Party~~blog style!

Oh the pressure--what to say...just kidding!! ;)
Hey Everyone! I have decided to join The Ultimate Blog Party of 2011 so let me share a little bit about me...
I am a former elementary school teacher turned stay at home mom. I have three amazing little boys that keep me laughing, busy, fulfilled, a little crazy and super happy!

 I share this blessed life with my childhood sweetheart who I have been married to for almost 12 years. We live a happy life full of amazing family and wonderful friends!
 I started blogging a few years ago as a way to keep a "journal" for my boys. I want them to know the ins and outs of our daily lives as they are growing up. In January, I decided I actually wanted to share my blog with people other than my mom (not that she isn't enough) and I made my blog public. I love knowing that other people might actually stop by to read it. It is so fun to be part of the blogging world and to get to  connect with other bloggers. I blog about anything and everything and post lots of pictures!  Lord knows I don't have time to scrapbook as much as I should, so this blog is the next best thing. Speaking of the Lord, I owe it all to him! Hope you come back soon!

6 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a cute blog

Loving this party. I have am trying to read as many blogs as I can. I have already found some jewels.
I would love to read every single one...Everyone has a story.
Hope you will stop by...I have some extra giveaways that require nothing but a comment...
Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

Hillary said...

What a fun idea!

Hello Jessica Lynn said...

Howdy!

My family blog is kinda' like an online scrapbook as well.

I am so happy to have found your blog. I am stopping in from the Ultimate Blog Party and this is my very first year participating and this is SO VERY exciting!! LOL

Anyhow...please stop by my blogs and follow whenever you get the opportunity:

So Stylilized is where I am currently offering FREE Custom Blog Designs at http://sostylilized.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

And...Jessica Lil Corner is where I am blogging about family and life at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-blog-party.html

I welcome your visit at either or both of my blogs and hope to have you stop by and follow really soon!!

Have a very blessed day!! :0)

Anne said...

Hi Melanie! I’m belatedly stopping by from the UBP. Nice to meet you! I am a new follower : )
I have two blogs, and I’d love for you to stop by when you get a minute. Thanks!

http://giveawaycorner.blogspot.com/ (A free giveaway every weekday)
http://anne-somekindofwonderful.blogspot.com/ (Family blog)

kids birthday party games said...

Nice and lovely family..
they are looking so beautiful in family photo..
i like it

style makeover stylist in chennai india said...

I have read this post. This post is a nice one that similar to makeover in chennai and stylist makeover in chennai india. That I will inform about your post to my friends and all the best for your future post..