Saturday, April 16, 2011

Girl's Night Out

Last night was so. much.fun!! It was a long overdue night out with some of my favorite girls. We went to Indulge Nail Salon and got pedicures. We brought food and drinks and the salon stayed open late for just our group. It was so nice to get pampered and catch up with the ladies that I love so much.
My bestie and me


Getting our pedis

Two of my most FAVORITE people--Lynn and April!

Such a fun group of friends
After our pedicures, we headed to Gruene tinis. A fun, laid back martini bar in town. They had a long menu of interesting martini choices. We spent a few more hours there laughing and gabbing away.

Lynn and I with our Tobelerone Martinis--it was delicious!!


This is what we did most of the night...

We had been looking at the damn autocorrcet website and then she accidentally sent her hubby one that belongs on that site. It was hilarious!!
 ...giggle like school girls. Perfect!! I am so lucky to have such an amazing group of friends!!

4 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Wow... what a great idea :)) Looks like you all had lots of fun xoxo

Unknown said...

So fun!...I need a pedicure desperately. I'll take a martini too;) Following from bee friendly...Courtney

.:Chelsey:. said...

How fun!!

Lynn said...

OMG!! I'm laughing all over again!! Such a fun night! I'm ready for the next GNO! Love ya friend