Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mueller Movie Review--Rio ;)

Okay so we love to go see the latest movies. The moment the previews come on tv, my boys are chomping at the bit to see whatever new kids movie is headed to the theater. I love taking them for a fun experience--the big screen, popcorn, Icees and candy(all in moderation right?). The Junior Mints and a really large Mr. Pibb make my experience even better!(terrible I know but it is a delicious must) Anyway, we actually had nothing on our calendar yesterday so we were eager to go see Rio. The previews looked so funny and let me tell you it did not disappoint. (Neither did the Junior Mints and Mr. Pibb) All five of us loved it! For me, the best part was the music and cute birds getting their groove on. It was super cute!!!
The Mueller Family gives it 2 thumbs up, 4 stars, an At--you get the point. =)




In the lobby, taken with my phone. Sorry for the terrible quality.

This video I attached is of a cute song in the movie. It is long but you get the point in the first few seconds, you don't have to watch the whole 4 minutes. We loved to watch this bird break it down. ;)

2 comments:

*Kelly* said...

What a great thing to do with the family!!!
I usually send my husband out for movie day with the kids so I can get cleaning done. i need to go have the junior mints and hang with the kids!!!

Terri. said...

I am a new follower via GFC. I found you through Follow Me, Chickadee! I hope you can stop by and check out my new blog and follow back.
http://www.atthemapletable.com