Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Morning Muffins

This morning Cooper was requesting muffins so I whipped up a batch. This is one of the simplest and yummiest banana muffin recipes. I try to make these every once in a while when the bananas in my kitchen are looking a little squishy. I  usually make just plain banana but today the request included chocolate chips. ;) Here is the recipe:

3 or 4 bananas
2 cups Flour
1 cup Sugar
2 eggs
1 and 1/4 tsp. Baking Soda 
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
1/2 cup oil

Optional: 3/4 cups of chocolate chips

Beat eggs first.
Mix all ingredients. Bake @ 350 degrees for 15 minutes.

They tend to get a little brown, I guess it is the banana, but they are still moist.

Here's the cutest food critic ever!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Grady loved your muffins! He even begged for them at dinner tonight! Thanks for everything today girl!

Anonymous said...

yummy!! I just made banand nut bread for the same reason...older bananas in the house!! i could eat the entire loaf by myself!! your muffin recipe looks great...thanks for sharing!