Friday, February 18, 2011

The difference 20 lbs makes

I was recently looking through some pictures of Colton and I from the last several months and I was so happy to see the changes I have made. In the first picture, even though my baby was 16 months at the time, I was still carrying a LOT of baby weight. By the looks of these pictures, my face hauled a lot of the load.  ={  With the help of a weight loss clinic in town I am down 20 lbs. I finally have my dimples back in the right set of cheeks. ;)
I hesitated to post these pictures for two reasons:
1. My before shot is not so cute.
2. I just feel silly.
But I figured since I love to see people's before/after pics, I might as well share mine.

October
 about a month before I started working on the weight

December
February
I am not quite to my goal yet but I am more than halfway there. Woohoo!!

11 comments:

Hillary said...

Yay! Go Melanie! You are doing such an awesome job at your weight loss journey. Be sure to keep us all posted as you progress more!!

Anonymous said...

Melanie...I'm so proud of you!!!!! I had been thinking you were really looking awesome...so happy for you!!! You look awesome and I'm sure you feel great too! Keep up the great work, my friend!! Dimples in the right places are a good thing!! I'm laughing out loud at your comment!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you look fabulous. My daughter is 11 now and I still have the baby weight, or it could just be middle-aged spread!!

Have a great weekend.
CJ xx

Anonymous said...

Wow you look awesome! Thats wonderful! COngrats!!!

Jessica said...

Looking good! Keep up the good work! Hope you have a nice weekend!

Lenzi @ Homemade Happiness said...

Great work!! PS You won my "True Lemon" giveaway - just need your address :)

.:Chelsey:. said...

Melanie, you look great!

Katie said...

That's awesome, Melanie! Way to go. ; )

Sophie said...

yayy this is awesome! you look absolutely stunning! you did in the before shots too, but your right 20lbs does make a lot of difference! thank you for your gorgeous comment on my blog :) x

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Those pics really do show a huge difference. You look awesome, but then again I always thought you did, before and after! Love, Laura

Kelly said...

You look great! Congrats and keep up the great work!