Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It is Wednesday again and you know what that means...

Linked up with Jaime

I am loving this beautiful weather we are having. It has been in the low 70s and so nice outside. It makes me so ready for spring and ready to wear the flip flops I love! I am a Yellow box shoe lover!!

I just got this camo pair on sale last month.
Only $20.00--LOVE!

So pretty-next on my list to buy.


Considering these.

I have a pair  similar to this wedge in brown and I love them.
I need this black pair. =)


I am also loving the song "Are you Gonna Kiss Me Or Not". It is one of those great ones that gets stuck in my head and I find myself singing all the time. I love the fact that the artists are an actual couple. So cute!


Oh and I love that I won a giveaway!! Lenzi has a super cute blog,  Homemade Happiness. She was giving away a box of True Lemon and I won! It sounds like a great way to spruce up a boring glass of H20. I love getting stuff in the mail so I can't wait to get it and add it to my water. Thanks Lenzi!!


 I am loving that I am almost to 30 followers. I realize to some this is a small number but I am excited! Although I have been blogging a while, I just went public with my blog in January so it feels great to know someone besides just my family is reading it. (not that family isn't enough) It is a fun challenge to blog regularly and meet new bloggers. Comments from readers totally make my day!!



Have a great Wednesday!!!!

4 comments:

Hillary said...

I love all those shoes! I recently found some similar to the first pair at Academy and I can't wait till it gets juat a little bit warmer to start wearing them. YEAH!

April Westerhold said...

Love those flip flops! I gotta get that camo pair.

.:Chelsey:. said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Yellowbox shoes Melanie!!
Have you ever been to Bless Your Heart giftique in Bracken Village Sort of by Rolling Oaks Mall?
They always have the newest & cutest YB!

Veronika said...

Love those shoes! But... I must live under a rock! Ha! Never heard of yellowbox shoes...?! If you get a moment, please inform me! :)
(if you don't mind)