Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It is time again to link up with Jaime for What I'm Loving Wednesday.


I am loving that I finally found a new pair of western boots. I have been looking for a pair for a couple of years now. I always amp up my search around rodeo time. I don't wear them much but for sure I do during this time of year. Anyway, I finally found a pair(the brand is Corral Vintage)and I love them. I love that they are brown and that they have a cross inlay on the side and on the toe. They even have a cross on the heel. So cute and versatile. Just girly enough to make me happy and just simple enough to get lots of use. ;)




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Speaking of the rodeo, I am loving that my hubby and I get to go to the San Antonio Rodeo twice this week. Both times with great friends.
Tonight we get to see Mercy Me. They sing one of my favorite songs....I Can Only Imagine. Trust me, you do NOT want to be standing close to me when I hear this song. I can NOT help but belt it out. It is going to be an awesome concert!!

Then on Thursday we get to go see another great group perform...The Randy Rogers Band. I really like this one but it is one of Cody's absolute favorites so it will be awesome!! The best part is that I am getting all of these date nights with my hubby!


I am also loving that my little basketball player played in his third game and scored his first basket!! It was adorable because he looked right at us with the happiest smile on his face. (Bummed that I didn't get a picture of it. )We were so proud of him! The part I am loving the most is that he is really having fun out on that court.


Another love this Wednesday... bubble baths. My two littlest boys had lots of fun filling the tub with bubbles and making Santa beards on their cute little faces. They were in there for a looonnnng time. I finally talked them into getting out since their fingers were turning into little prunes.;)



Okay, you know I am a snacker so the last thing I am loving this Wednesday is this amazing, oh so yummy Popcorn Indiana Kettlecorn. They have these delicious Limited Edition flavors that I am loving...Drizzled Black & White Kettlecorn and  Dark Chocolate Chip Kettlecorn. Sure, the number of calories isn't as amazing as the sweet goodness, but it is really not that bad. Just 140 calories for the snack size bag. Works for me. I have only found it at Walgreens so far.  You gotta try them.

4 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

How awesome you guys are going to see Mercy Me! I would LOVE to see them in concert. Have a blast!

Hillary said...

I loved loved loved your boots the other night. How sad am I that we don't share the same shoe size! I'm so proud of Coton too for his basket!

.:Chelsey:. said...

LOVE those boots! I've been seeing a lot with the cut-outs lately. Great choice!
Have fun at the Rodeo shows...and stay warm in this ridiculous weather!

Katie said...

Melanie, I'm a snacker, too. Ha! That kettle corn looks delicious!