Friday, February 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

I am playing along again today with Five Question Friday.



1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home Make Over or TLC's What not to Wear?
Definitely, What not to Wear! If I was on Extreme Home Makeover it would mean that I would have suffered a major loss or tragedy in my life. No thanks!!
I would  totally shoulder the embarrassment of being selected for What not to Wear. If it meant that Stacy and Clinton would give me a $5,000 gift card and help me shop for what best suits my body, sign me up!  The idea of a makeover from professionals in hair, make up and fashion is dreamy! Oh and a week in New York would be awesome!


2. Do you have any tattoos?
Do I have to answer that? Okay, so I got a small and very discreet one in college. My friend Lynn and I got the same one. It is our sorority letters. Do I regret it? No because it is tiny and never has to be seen. I know what you are thinking but it is not on my hiney. It is on my hip. I do love that most people are shocked that I have one. I guess it is very out of character for me. But seriously, if you saw how tiny it is, you would laugh at the "mini-rebel" I was being that day.


3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Definitely, well at least the stories of when I was a kid. They love to hear stories about "the old days."  But I was a very good girl. (Well, until the tattoo.) I was so afraid to get in trouble that I walked the line. I was a big confessor of everything. Even the tiniest, no nothing things. I would leave notes on my mom's pillow apologizing for the silliest stuff. My conscience was in overdrive. My mom use to tell me that I really didn't need to tell her everything.  =) And yes- she knows about the tattoo.
Oh, but there are a few stories late in high school and college that I would leave out when sharing with my kiddos. =)

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Depends, but most of the time I think I speed up. Isn't that what the yellow one means. ;) I will say that I am much more cautious when I have all my precious cargo with me.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
Definitely chocolate! I have the biggest sweet tooth!! I basically crave sugar. After a meal, I am consumed with what I will have for dessert. Most of what I would choose would have something chocolatey in it or on top of it. Right now, a favorite restaurant dessert splurge is the Zeppoli from Olive Garden. It is Italian donuts dusted with powdered sugar and they serve it with chocolate dipping sauce. Delicious!!

1 comment:

Crazy Life of a Writing Mom said...

I speed up too; doesn't yellow mean go LOL!

I'm following.
ecwrites.blogspot.com