Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking up with Jaime again for What I'm Loving Wednesday. Here are my loves this week:

Oh how I love regular Dr. Pepper but it is not the best choice when you are on a diet. So I was super glad to see this new choice...Dr. Pepper TEN. Only ten calories per can and so yummy. I have to say it is very close to the real thing. I am loving it!


Another love this week...footed jammies. There is nothing sweeter than a clean, covered in calming lavender lotion, strawberry blond, baby in his fuzzy, footed pajamas. LOVE~LOVE~LOVE!














Ever heard of Scentsy? Well, one of my best friends sells it and I love it! I have several different warmers and the one I love most this Wednesday is my Valentine one. Heart shaped, red, smells amazing~ what's not to love?


Lastly, I am loving that my hubby and I get to spend Saturday night at the rodeo seeing one of our favorite groups...



They are awesome and have tons of great songs. The one I love most is one of OUR songs..."I Run to You." I can't wait!!!!

10 comments:

Emily Powell said...

LOVE footie PJs and LOVE scentsy!

Anonymous said...

I love scentsy! It's soo wonderful!

Lovin those cute boys too!

April Westerhold said...

Love Lady Antebellum, too! My favorite is "I Run To You", too. I'm sure I look like an idiot when I am literally running and it comes on my iPod. I kind of start dance running. Have fun!

BeckyJo606 said...

I am so jealous that you are going to see Lady Antebellum! I love them so so much! Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

First it was the dove ice cream bars, now the Dr P 10? You have the 411 on all diet goodies! Now I have to make another trip to the grocery store for the Dr. Pepper 10!Yum! ~Laura

Perfectly Jenn said...

Lady Antebellum rocks my socks and I wish they made cute footie pajamas for adults!
Allen and I tried DP10 (cause we're obsessed with DP) and it was good, although I stay away from anything with aspartame.

.:Chelsey:. said...

I'm so excited to try the Dr. Pepper 10! DP is my fav soda, but I always feel so guilty after drinking one! Thanks for the heads up!
Super awesome that you are seeing Lady A! Are you going to the SA rodeo? I live in San Marcos and I'm going to see Martina McBride on the 18th! I LOVE the rodeo!

Lyndsay said...

Lady Antebellum is one of my favorites too! Enjoy the show! :)

Kit said...

You are loving some great things :) I love scentsy!!!

Christi McDaniel said...

I love your new blog design! I also love scentsy! Glad to read that you are doing well!