Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

 It's Wednesday again and I linked up with Jaime for another WILW.



The first thing I am loving this week are these neat toothbrushes I found. They are called Firefly and they are such a great invention. You know one of those things you wish you would have thought of. Anyway, when you push the end of the toothbrush it blinks for the amount of time a child SHOULD brush their teeth. When it stops blinking, they are done. So smart!! My boys love them!




The next thing I am loving this week is the new IPOD radio my hubby got me. I always listen to music while I take a bath or shower and I jam out!! =) My old docking station went out a few weeks ago so my hubby surprised me with a new and improved one. It is perfect!!




My last love this week is the BIGGEST and BEST one! My sweet Colton will be getting baptized on Sunday. (He was sprinkled as a baby but this will be full immersion.) He asked Jesus into his heart at camp this summer and he met with the children's pastor a few months ago. We really wanted this to be all him and it has been. (scheduling it has been the main reason it has taken us so long) There is nothing better than your child being excited about the Lord! It is an indescribable feeling to know that he wants to be baptized and he truly know what that means. I look so forward to Sunday!! The part I love most--Colton looks forward to it too!  It will be a day to celebrate!



Have a great Wednesday!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

We can't wait to see ya'll on Sunday!

April Westerhold said...

I haven't seen THOSE toothbrushes but I found some that you push the button and it sings a little song. When the song is over it says "Rinse". Too cute.

What a joyous day. Cherish it!