Sunday, February 6, 2011

Rodeo

Last night was so much fun! We had been given tickets to see Lady Antebellum at the San Antonio Rodeo and were so excited! First we were able to have a yummy dinner at Outback Steakhouse with Cody's brother Bobby and his wife, Hillary and Cody's sister Stacy and her boyfriend. It is rare that just us couples get to go out together. It was so nice to to just chat and enjoy a great meal.

Our group at dinner
Can someone please remind me to not sit on the end next time? I always end up looking like an awkward lump in pics in that spot. =)

Then we headed to the Rodeo. Can I just tell you how much I love Lady Antebellum? I have been a huge fan of theirs for a while now. I love almost every one of their songs and they are just as good in concert. You know how there are those singers you listen to on the radio and they sound good but then you see them in concert and you are disappointed? Well, Lady A did not disappoint! They are just as good live as on my cds. I am an even huger fan now then before.
The screen--can you tell we were not sitting very close? =)
Me and my handsome date during the concert


Lady A workin' it. (Thanks for this picture Hillary)
 

4 comments:

Hillary said...

That picture is totally copyrighted! (did I ever tell you that the other day that girls from that website were and she wasn't super nice about it either? :)

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Loved the pic of you and Cody!

April Westerhold said...

Glad you had fun! Love them, too. I wish she'd go back blonde, though.

Stephanie said...

Oh I LOVE Lady Antebellum! How fun!