Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Warm and Breezy

Yesterday we had beautiful weather so we spent most of our time outside. My nephew Grady spent the morning with us and he, Cooper and Carter had so much fun playing together.


Grady's sweet smile

Cousins huggin'

Cooper picked me a flower =)

Peek-a-boo Grady

Carter and Grady "working"
Carter showing me that he is so big and can do so much by himself.

Cooper and Carter sliding...sweet big brother.

After naps and Colton getting home from school we headed back outside...

Colton swingin'

Colton and Carter on the seesaw. Colton is so sweet and helps Carter do this.

Cooper having fun... Notice his fur "jacket".
Some serious trampoline hair=)
I love Colton's sweet, smiling face as he pushes his baby brother on the swing.
We are loving this awesome weather! Not too hot, not too cold...just right!!!

2 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh how I love to look at pictures of my sweet Grady! Thanks again for the help yesterday!

Katie said...

I love those kinds of days! Glad ya'll had fun.