Monday, March 28, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Time to link up with Carissa at lowercase letters and share some of randon thoughts again for Miscellany Monday.

This evening will be interesting. My hubby is in Chicago for work. Both Colton and Cooper have baseball games- starting fifteen minutes apart at two different, far from each other locations. So I have enlisted grandparents to help. Thank God for them!! I just hate that I can't be there to watch and cheer on both of my boys. When I looked at their ball schedule this will happen 7 times throughout the season. Geez! Hopefully, Cody will be in town for the rest of them though.=)

I am really bummed because my little man pulled my new camera(Nikon D3100) off the edge of the bleachers at Colton's baseball game and now it won't work. I need to take it in and hopefully the warranty covers what ever is wrong with it. The worst part is that my hubby tried to talk me into getting a "less fragile camera" but I loved the D40 I had before and I wanted another one like it. Now he gets to say I told you so. ;)

On Saturday morning we had the boys' pictures taken with live bunnies. They looked so cute in their coordinating spring outfits and they all cooperated!!  (Pretty impressive, since my sweet almost two year old refuses alot lately.) I cannot wait to get the CD back and share the pictures with you guys!

I can't believe I am planning my Cooper's 5th birthday party. He turns five on April 11th. Time goes wayyy too fast!!

Happy Monday everyone!!

1 comment:

A Helicopter Mom said...

I'm a new follower from the All Week Blog Hop! Thanks for joining us. :)

Have a great day. :)
Mickey
A Helicopter Mom