Monday, March 7, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Since I am always full of randomness, today I am linking up with Carissa at lowercase letters for...

Here goes...

1. My hubby has worked for the same company for 11 years. He got  his master's degree and went straight to work for HEB--a great company full of wonderful opportunities and wonderful people. He has had several different job titles there and enjoyed each one. However, today he starts a new job. One that is an amazing career move for him and a great thing for a our family. He is so excited to be starting as Key Account Manager for J Bar B Foods. I am so proud of my hard working man! =)

2. I can NOT even believe that tomorrow evening I will be registering my second baby for Kindergarten. I get a lump in my throat just thinking about it. How did my Cooper get to be old enough to go to "big school"?  All I have to say is thank goodness I will still have Carter at home with me or heaven help my husband. ;)  I know, I know- Cooper won't actually start until August but still time just goes way too fast....

My Cooper at about 7 mos  This is one of my all time favorite pictures of him--those cheeks!!

Cooper 4.5 years old --still has those sweet cheeks!!
3. The Strep monster got to my sweet Carter and he was pretty miserable Friday and Saturday.Thank goodness, his big brother's viking hat helped him have a little bit of fun and he showed me that ADORABLE smile!!



4. I have so much to get gathered and organized before we leave for our Spring Break ski trip on Saturday that I am completely a little overwhelmed. I have so many to do lists going that I am not sure where to begin.  I am pretty sure sitting at my computer blogging won't get anything marked off those lists. Off to get busy... 

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Melissa,
Your kids are Adorable! It's hard when they go off to kindergarten...Thank You for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! I am a blog newbie trying to get the "hang" of things! I am now a "follower" to your blog, feel free to "follow" me too if you want! Have a great day!
Shannon

Hillary said...

Yeah! We are super proud of Cody too! You have one hard-working man there! I love those pictures of Cooper!

April Westerhold said...

The thought of GracieAnn being in school along with Kanin just breaks my heart. I don't know what I will do with only Caleb around. Thank Goodness I don't have to worry about it for a couple of years.