Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!! I am linking up with Jaime again for another fun installment of


First of all, I am loving that in just 10 days we are heading to Angel Fire for Spring Break and I can't wait!! I am so excited to share a fun filled week of skiing with my boys! The only hitch is that we have very little cold weather wear so I have had to do some shopping. Wait, did I say hitch? Who I am kidding! I LOVE any excuse to shop!!
SO this WILW is all about the things I have been gathering to get ready for our trip!

I love this cute set I found for Carter for half off. I cannot wait to see him in it in the snow!!

Another love are these cute Croc boots I got for my littlest man. The good thing is he can even wear these here in the warm Texas winter.

I also love these Croc Boots I found for myself. On sale...love that!
I love road trips! Since we are driving the very long way to Angel Fire, I have been trying to find some things to make the road trip more fun for our young passengers. Here are a few things I have found.

I love the cute travel pillows I found for the boys.There is nothing worse than to look back and see their poor little heads bouncing around when they fall asleep in the car. I got a monkey and frog design from Target. (but for some reason the picture won't show up.) Hopefully, the pillows will prevent any sore necks.


The boys and I also love the movie Megamind. We saw it in the theater and it was really good! Since it just came out on DVD, I got that as a fun choice to watch on the road.
I also love these neat Take N Play magnetic games. I am hoping they help pass the time when they are getting antsy.



I still have lots to gather and then start the packing process. It should be interesting to pack for the five of us.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

You always find the best stuff! I love the croc boots. We'll miss you all while you're gone! You'll still call me everyday while you're on vacay right? :) jk