Monday, March 21, 2011

Forgive me--It's been a while

So sorry, it has been so long since I have posted. We were gone for Spring Break and since we had no internet connection in the house we stayed in, I had to take a blogging break too. Since being home, I have been attempting to catch up on laundry and other boring stuff. So get ready, I decided to do several posts and tell of our trip day by day.
We pulled out of our driveway last Saturday afternoon with a loaded down minivan, three excited boys, a vacation mentality and headed for Angel Fire, New Mexico.

Our precious cargo


 
Our handsome driver
 After about 5 hours on the road, we stopped for the night in Fort Stockton, Texas. The Hampton Inn was a nice stop for a good night's sleep and a quick breakfast and we were on the road again. It wasn't long and we reached the state line. Hello New Mexico....



We reached Angel Fire about 5:00 pm on Sunday and we started to settle in. We spent that evening doing a lot of nothing except dinner and headed to bed.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

That picture of Cody cracks me up. He looks sooo excited! HA!