Monday, March 21, 2011

Trip recap--Monday



On Monday we woke up to two sickies. Colton and Carter were not feeling good. (Somehow one of our boys gets sick every time we travel). We took them to the Ultimed clinic at the resort only to find out they both had a virus and Colton seemed to have a bit of altitude sickness.  They spent the rest of the morning resting and building this guy....


Carter had no interest in being in the picture. =(

After long naps and some medicine, they seemed much better by that evening so we headed out to do some tubing. Let me tell you, it was so much fun! (Since Cody skiied during naptime, I tubed with the boys.) We LOVED it!





This is not the most attractive picture of me but I was cracking up the first time I got off the slide. It was so fun but I was totally out of control.


 Carter, Cody and his parents watched us for a while and then Cody and his mom headed back to the house with Carter. Poor Carter was pretty miserable. I think the virus he had and the altitude got to him. Oh but he was so cute in his snow gear! =)



No comments: