Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone! Time for...
Linked up with Jaime!

This week I will start with two shows that I LOVE! The first one is ...
If you have never seen it, I highly recommend it! I love the characters and the story lines. I also love the fact that we get a little glimpse of what life would be like with a husband that is serving our country. I have such respect for those who continue to fight for our freedom and those wives that "hold down the fort" while their husbands are away. I cannot imagine having my hubby be gone for months or even years at a time.

The other show I love, is new this season and comes on right after Army Wives. It is Coming Home. Oh my goodness! Just this clip made me cry. When I watched the show, I sobbed. But they were happy tears. Such amazing surprises are pulled off--you gotta watch it this Sunday!!







I also love that I have been finding lots of cute and matching outfits for all of my boys. It is a hard task to find stuff that comes in all three of their sizes. I know they may hate me for it one day but I LOVE having them match or at least coordinate. SO cute!! I had great shopping luck at OshKosh B'Gosh and at Gymboree. Here is a little past evidence of my LOVE of my matching boys...

One last quick love is my "Happy Everything" plate I have for my kitchen. It is so fun-- there is a spot at the top of the plate where you can change out the design attachment. The attachments you can buy are endless--for every holiday and occasion. I love the shamrock I just got for it. Here is the link to see where you can check it out
http://www.cotoncolorspottery.com/.



What are you loving this Wednesday?

7 comments:

Hillary said...

I adore that plate and all my sweet nephews!

April Westerhold said...

I try to coordinate my kids, too, especially Christmas/Easter/vacations, etc. I can't watching Coming Home. I saw the previews last week and was bawling like a baby just during the commercial.

Beth McC. said...

i love that plate, too cute!! Your kiddos are precious!

Anonymous said...

I keep waiting and waiting for my picture to appear on your "What I'm loving Wednesday" posts but alas, I guess you dont love me like I thought you did, hahahahahahaha. ;-)
The trailer for "Coming Home" made me cry, totally adding that to my DVR list.
And man, do I have some handsome nephews, cant wait for them to come over on Friday!
Love, Laura

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I love Happy Everything plates and really want to get one! So cute!

Leah Hunt said...

I love, love, love your blog Melanie! So fun to have another "bloggy" friend out there. Your family is just adorable. Those sweet boys of yours make my heart melt.

I have my 2 sweet girls, and I totally believe in arranged marriages...haha...hint, hint!

I can't wait to keep up with you, now through your blog.

Take care, and have SOOO much fun on your Spring Break trip. What a fun family trip!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! Your boys. PRECIOUS! I want to dress Z and Colson alike like this, too. Love it.