Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just thinkin'

The other day I was thinking about how I used to hate feet. I mean really get grossed out by them. Oh, don't get me wrong, I sure don't want to get near yours or have you touch me with them but there are six feet that I actually want to touch. I know there will be a day when these six feet will be big, stinky and will probably be tripping over each other, but for now I love them. Can you blame me?

This picture was taken when Carter was about a month old. Sighhh--where does the time go? ;) 


5 comments:

April Westerhold said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this picture!!!!!

Hillary said...

You crack me up! That is one of the cutest pictures!

Morgan said...

Melanie, thanks for stopping by! Your little guys are too cute. Hope ya'll enjoy the sunshine!

.:Chelsey:. said...

So cute!!

DandelionBreeze said...

What a great photo :)) Thank you so much for your gorgeous comment on my blog :) Looking forward to sharing this journey with you and your lovely SIL xoxo