Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Time to share some things that I am loving this Wednesday.
Link up with Jaime to share your Wedneday loves.
I am loving that on our road trip last week, I had lots of time in the car to talk, sing our favorites songs, hold hands and reconnect with this man...

I know that sounds crazy but with three little guys and a busy life, sometimes the car is the best place to catch up. I sure do love my hubby!!

I am also loving that I found a rug for my laundry room at Lowe's this past Sunday. I have been searching for something cute to go in front of my washer and dryer for a while and I love what I found...

Shopping is a big love of mine and I am loving that I found a few new things for Spring. I found this dress on sale at Macy's.

Love the neckline.
Then I found this cute skirt and tank at Old Navy. So cute and Springy!!

Lastly, I love that my littlest man is starting to become a little parrot. Carter's vocabulary is growing everyday. Hearing his adorable voice say things like cool, wow, outside, shoes and my personal favorite- love you, just makes me so happy!! I also love that his big brothers are constantly trying to teach him new words and they both take such pride in him repeating them.
Okay- so this picture is from his one year photo session at the beach last summer but I do love it!!  I don't think I ever posted it and it is a favorite of mine!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!

7 comments:

Hillary said...

You always find the cutest stuff! We need to do some serious shopping together again!

Suzanne said...

I adore that neckline, it's so flattering!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

How fun! Love your dresses and your little man is adorable!

Bec@littlelucylu said...

Aw, your little guys curls ARE adorable! :-)
Thanks for your visit and comments on my blog!
I'm following you now!
~Bec@littlelucylu

Unknown said...

Awesome loves! Great cute stuff!

April Westerhold said...

I agree about the baby talking. Even when he is being a little stinker, the "no" is so sweet that it melts my heart.

Unknown said...

I love car time with my husband. It's usually our best.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today :)