Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!! Here's what I am loving...

I am loving that Spring is here. I love decorating for holidays(I get that from my Mama) and Easter is one of my favorites! Most of what I have is simple and kid friendly. Here are a few of the things I love to put out around our house to spruce it up for SpRiNg...


I love anything with my boys names on it. These cute chicks are from Personal Creations.

Our kitchen table with new place mats. The little nest of chicks on the table plays a cute song and the chicks dance. Carter loves it!
On the bar in the kitchen.
I love books and here is a basket of Easter books on the hearth. The chick and bunny play fun songs and dance.
Switched to Easter Bunny attachment =)

This next little bunny so super cute. Someone hides him and then turn his hat to the I'm hiding now side, he will give the seeker clues until you find him. So fun!! 

My mantel, almost spring ready. I just need our recent live bunny pictures for the frames.

I also love these Family Devotional cards I ordered. They are awesome! Each card gives you a topic, a related bible verse, a family activity and some discussions questions. All on a level your children can understand! I ordered them through http://www.backtothebible.com/.

I am especially loving that I will have a new niece or nephew in late September or early October. My brother in law and sister in law, Bobby and Hillary, are pregnant and we all couldn't be more excited!! Can't wait to snuggle with the newest Mueller baby!!

 Link up with Jaime and share your Wednesday love!!!

7 comments:

Hillary said...

Oh how I love all your cute Easter and Spring decorations! Will you come to my house and help me? :) Thanks for the sweet and welcoming words for the newest Mueller!

AMY said...

Love your Easter decorations! I wish I had some to put up!
Happy Wednesday!

Greer's Gossip said...

Love all of your Easter and Spring Decor. I have got to get mine up!! I really want a Happy Everything plate, too cute!!

April Westerhold said...

Love all of your Easter/Spring decorations.

DandelionBreeze said...

Love the decorations.... so great that the Easter idea matches the emerging spring weather... here in Australia the weather is getting cold, grey and wintery !! xoxo

Kelli Kegley said...

Thanks again for stopping by yesterday! I love that all your boys start with a 'c'. Im pretty sure our next son is going to be Carter :)

I'm going to be an aunt in October, too!

Jessica said...

Those decorations are too cute! Perfect to brighten up the home.