Thursday, March 31, 2011

Another afternoon date ;)

Today was my afternoon date with Cooper. Since I had some special time with Colton last week, I wanted to make sure I got special time with Cooper too. He seems to be needing some one on one time lately. My Cooper is a really sweet and good boy but I can tell he is wanting some extra attention. That is just what he deserves. So I picked him up from preschool and surprised him with my plan to take him on a date. He was so excited and we went to see Diary of  a Wimpy Kid 2: Rodrick Rules since he really wanted to see it too. Cooper loved it and I laughed pretty hard through the whole thing--again. ( I'm telling you, it is funny.)
Anyway, I cherished my little date today!! He is such a fun little guy and he is great company!! Love my Coops!
Of course, Cooper needed to pose by the cool big beach ball in the lobby.

Our "before the movie" shot. =)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! Hope you have a great weekend!